How VTC's work

• 1 replies
How VTC's work
« on: February 12, 2018, 01:15:57 pm »
I am still Relatively new to the online side of ETS2 and ATS. I understand that VTC stands for virtual trucking company but beyond that I know nothing. Can someone please tell me how they work and the ins and outs of them? Such as can I join one and just play SP with it or is it only MP?

DJ Chicken

• Clucking Hell.... DJ Chicken is here too!
    • View Profile
    • MCR Logistics
Re: How VTC's work
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 10:41:23 pm »
I am still Relatively new to the online side of ETS2 and ATS. I understand that VTC stands for virtual trucking company but beyond that I know nothing. Can someone please tell me how they work and the ins and outs of them? Such as can I join one and just play SP with it or is it only MP?

A Virtual Trucking Company (VTC) is an online community to make ETS2 & ATSfeel more like real life. By joining a VTC it makes you feel like you are part of a real company.

Each VTC is different but most have a system that tracks your jobs on ETS2 & ATS and sends them to the database. I don't really know too much about VTC's so you could hop over to the TSR (The Simulator Radio) VTC's discord here: http://discord.tsrvtc.com/

Hope this helps Mrcool331
- DJ Chicken -
Ex Radio Presenter
Simulator Radio